You can return your ordered item within 14 days (of delivery).
The return is free of charge if you follow the below process.
- Please return the product in the original packaging including all documents as well as the hangtags and product labels.
- Mark the item you wish to return on the return note and specify a return reason.
- Go to www.ups.com/gb/en/ and insert in the field "Tracking Numbers" your tracking number which you can find on your shipping confirmation. Confirm the tracking number with the green arrow. Alternatively click direct on the shipping confirmation on the UPS Tracking link.
- Click on "Return this Parcel" and follow the instructions.
- Put the product you wish to return and the return note into the box and seal the box.
- Stick the printed return label on the outside of the box (preferably over the shipping label) and issue your parcel to the nearest UPS access point or arrange a pick-up date with UPS.
- Keep the deposit receipt
If you have any questions regarding the handling of the return, you can also contact customer services. Contact details can be found here.